Prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning with our safety check
New construction and replacement
High-quality, energy-efficient systems not only save you money on utilities — they increase the comfort of your living space. As a heating and cooling systems provider for more than 50 years, we will help you find the right fit for your home.
With each plan for new construction, we perform a load calculation to ensure your new system is properly sized for optimum performance. We also look at your floor plans to determine duct work design and air distribution. And we install energy-efficient equipment based on the size of your home, personal needs, and budget — including ENERGY STAR® rated equipment and geothermal heat pumps.
We also offer custom solutions for replacements projects — tailored to the size of your home and your unique personal needs and budget. With a wide variety of products and services available, our experienced professionals can retrofit your home with a new system that saves you money increases your comfort.
All our products are available for new construction and retrofit projects. We’ll help you choose the best system for your home.
- Gas furnaces — Whatever kind of fuel or heat source your home has, there’s an innovative, energy-efficient Carrier® furnace to complement it.
- Air conditioners — Carrier® Infinity Series products offer the highest energy-efficiency, while Performance and Comfort Series products provide economical efficiency and complete comfort.
- Geothermal heat pumps — Our geothermal products use the solar energy that’s stored in the Earth, making them the most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly option. You can also receive a 30% Renewable Energy Tax Credit when you install a geothermal system.
- Hybrid heat systems — These dual-fuel systems feature two heating sources — a high-efficiency electric heat pump and a gas furnace — to give homeowners more control over unpredictable utility costs.
- Accessories — Humidifiers help you control air moisture; ventilators bring fresh air into your home; electronic and traditional air filters clean the air before it circulates; and advanced ultraviolet lamps eliminate germs and bacteria.